#6740 Style like (Cheap 2014 New Style Galina Signature SWG492 Wedding Dress)

$357.99

21 Review(s)

DETAILS

Product Details

Gown features beading.

Silhouette: Ball Gown
Neckline: Sweetheart
Gown Length: Floor
Train Style: Attached
Train Length: Chapel
Fabric: Organza
Embellishments: Beading
Color: White or Ivory

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Cheap 2014 New Style Galina Signature SWG492 Wedding Dress

Reviews

Grade 
06/01/2016

I ordered this dress for my bridesmaids and I loved the dress

I ordered this dress for my bridesmaids and I loved the dress. It looks just how the picture is. This was perfect and inexpensive.

Grade 
05/21/2016

Great deal

It is a beautiful dress. It was perfect for senior prom!

Grade 
03/08/2016

Five Stars

Looks really nice

Grade 
03/04/2016

Thicker material than I expected, I bought a large ...

Thicker material than I expected, I bought a large because all the reviews was saying go up a size. I wish I would have stuck with a medium. Large was kind of big. But it was a very cute dress! I will probably buy another one!

Grade 
02/04/2016

All good

All good.

Grade 
01/30/2016

Nice shirt

Very nice looks and fits as expected

Grade 
11/20/2015

it's tight in stomach area

it's a little tight,no longer have this one

Grade 
10/30/2015

Super cute dress!!!

I love this dress, it is so well made very high end quality, great packaging and great company to deal with. Best of all this is a great dress, looks good, feels good and ships fast. I am very happy with my purchase for a review, Thanks eliacher!

Grade 
10/12/2015

I love this dress and a good fit for the fall ...

I love this dress and a good fit for the fall and winter season. It is thick enough with very good quality. I would recommend it. But it runs big because it stretches, would recommend you buy a size smaller to make it fit and tight to bring out your curves. If you don't mind all that, you can get your actual size, still works fine.

Grade 
09/17/2015

Five Stars

Cute dress, a little snug in the upper chest around arms

Grade 
07/03/2015

It's perfect! BEAUTIFUL and I recommend the seller

I usually use size 6 but reading the commets of some buyer of this dress I took a chance to buy in a size 8 and you know what? It's perfect! BEAUTIFUL and I recommend the seller. It's the same color and quality as in the picture!

Grade 
06/11/2015

Five Stars

Very flattering for any shape or size.

Grade 
06/08/2015

I need a size 10-12 to replace the one I ...

I need a size 10-12 to replace the one I am sending back. I need it in the same color (burgundy)

Grade 
05/19/2015

Great dress, comfortable and flattering!

Amazingly flattering to a not so amazing figure! Extremely comfortable, will be purchasing another color. Great buy! The print helps camouflage flaws.

Grade 
12/06/2014

Five Stars

This dress was beautiful and well worth it.

Grade 
11/05/2014

Five Stars

Very comfortable totally invisible

Grade 
09/07/2014

Very nice professional shirt, perfect for busy lifestyle

I have several of these shirts in different colors, and wear each of them about once a week (I have an office job.) They look very nice, very professional. The 3/4 sleeve gives me enough coverage that I'm not cold in the air conditioning, yet leaves my lower arm free to work on the computer all day. I bought the first ones three years ago and they have held up to the wash very well, with no apparent fading or material weakening. If I take them out of the dryer immediately and hang them, they need no ironing. Perfect for my busy lifestyle.

Grade 
05/06/2014

Love it!

I bought this dress for my wedding. And it's amazing! It fit great because of the corset back. The dress doesn't have much skirting underneath. But I already had a wedding dress crinoline to go under it.

Grade 
02/24/2014

stunning

great fit and materal . streaches well . looks great on . try to size one size fits all im 150lbs

Grade 
12/14/2013

Happy Camper

I'm glad I made the purchase. very pleased with the fit. measure yourself and stick with the size chart. :)

Grade 
09/24/2013

I love it!

It fit me very well even though I'm a bit big, the upper area was kinda tight since I'm cup D, but not too much. I love it and length wise it was perfect, not too short for me. I'm 5'6 and order an XL for the length. Recommended for parties and cocktails.

Write a review

Product Details

Gown features beading.

Silhouette: Ball Gown
Neckline: Sweetheart
Gown Length: Floor
Train Style: Attached
Train Length: Chapel
Fabric: Organza
Embellishments: Beading