#7025 Style like (Cheap 2014 New Style James Clifford Collection J11234 Wedding Dress)

$375.99

21 Review(s)

DETAILS

Product Details

Gown features beading and detachable spaghetti and halter straps. Also available in sizes 16W to 28W.

Silhouette: A-Line
Neckline: Strapless
Waist: Empire
Gown Length: Floor
Train Style: Attached
Train Length: Chapel
Fabric: Organza
Embellishments: Beading
Special Features: Plus Size Available
Color: White or Ivory
Size: 2 - 20

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Cheap 2014 New Style James Clifford Collection J11234 Wedding Dress

Reviews

Grade 
05/27/2016

Five Stars

pretty dresse

Grade 
05/10/2016

Beautiful

I was a little nervous about it being too small, it fit my daughter perfectly! Very nice dress!

Grade 
04/23/2016

Five Stars

Size & style are perfect

Grade 
04/18/2016

Delightful customer service and quality.

I absolutely love this item. I bought this dress for prom and it came right on the expected delivery date. The maker emailed me about a day after I ordered, asking for my exact measurements to have my dress custom made just for my size, for free. I bought this dress with the intentions of placing a hoop underneath, and despite my fears of there being too little fabric, there is just enough for me to put hoops underneath and STILL have enough room for heels. I absolutely love when dresses are made this way, for it leaves room for all sorts of adjustments, and if there is still extra you can simple have it hemmed. The fabric is a bit noisy, as highly expected with a tulle dress, and with most prom dresses that aren't made out of that stretchy thin sweat attracting fabric. The quality is amazing, absolutely no tears and you cannot see a single hem stitch. I have a rather large chest, and this dress perfectly fit them (keeping in mind I had it custom made, don't let this drive away "small" chested women) The creator seems to make each dress at a certain time, which is why the stock fluctuates and you can easily get it custom made. I absolutely adore it, classy, we'll made, not itchy at all, fits all my expectations and more. Highly recommended from I. :)

Grade 
03/26/2016

Cute and Sassy

I love this dress, I followed the chart sizing it fit's great, this color green is actually more vivid than on the computer and has some stretch, fabric is just thick enough can be worn from spring through summer. I'm 5'.4" come just below the knee. I worn it to work with an matching petticoat I got lots of looks compliments and even a few photos from women asking where I got it. I like it so much I also got it in the red and blue.

Grade 
03/15/2016

Five Stars

Wife loved the fit and she looked great in it

Grade 
02/21/2016

Exactly as I expected

Very cute dress. I read the other reviews to help get the larger size and it fit perfectly!

Grade 
01/25/2016

Braless comparable in the 3xl area.

Very nice and light. The bust area fits very snugly and makes me believe I can get away without wearing a bra with it, which is very rare for someone who is in the beige bra area of most places.

Grade 
12/05/2015

Great dress

Lots of compliments on this dress

Grade 
12/01/2015

I loved the fit and style of this dress

I loved the fit and style of this dress. Very pretty and feminine. I ordered the one in purple which is much prettier, except for the plastic chain detail around the neckline, which detracts from the overall quality and beauty of the dress. The beaded detail on this black one was much prettier, but the dress fit a bit larger than expected.

Grade 
11/26/2015

Modest, Great Deal, Great Quality

Really cute dress! I got it for my reception after my wedding and the color and style are fun yet modest. I'm 5'4 and thin so the small fits perfectly and goes just below my knees. Very excited to wear this dress!

Grade 
08/24/2015

Five Stars

I love this dress the color look great on my dark skin!!!!

Grade 
07/20/2015

Love this dress and the fit!

I love this dress! It fits great! The color is bright and is made well. The material is soft and dress is comfortable on. I would love to order another one in a different color! Can be worn dressy or casual.....

Grade 
05/21/2015

Loved it

Came right on time but not as shiny as picture

Grade 
05/15/2015

Gorgeous!!!

Gorgeous!!! My only complaint is that I should have ordered it much sooner!!! Love the way I look in this!!

Grade 
04/10/2015

The dress looks exactly like the photos (royal blue)

I received my dress within the time range I asked for. I did expedite shipping and estimate time was 3-4 days. I ordered it on April 4 and received it on April 9. The dress looks exactly like the photos (royal blue). The product fit kind of big so I will have to get alterations. The dress is beautiful. The print on the dress is like a old gold not too bright, and not to dark.

Grade 
02/14/2015

I love the dress and the measurements are correct

I love the dress and the measurements are correct . Will defenetly order from dresstales again. Fast, great shipping , thank you!

Grade 
01/10/2015

Love it!

I absolutely love this dress. It fits perfect. I wear a size medium but, decided to get a large to fit a little loose. Perfect! I love this dress. Its flows, soft fabric, and fits well. I will buy a lot more.

Grade 
12/04/2014

A Christmas Miracle!

I took a big chance I don’t usually order clothes on line. But I did this is for our office party. Most years I peace something together and not always happy. This year I will feel pretty, and fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you emsupergown.com and Calvin Klein

Grade 
12/03/2014

Awesome!

This product was amazing! The fit is perfect and the seller is also amazing. I contacted them so I could get the dress earlier than expected and they sent it right away.

Grade 
10/26/2014

and it is comfortable

It fits perfectly, and it is comfortable

Write a review

Product Details

Gown features beading and detachable spaghetti and halter straps. Also available in sizes 16W to 28W.

Silhouette: A-Line
Neckline: Strapless
Waist: Empire
Gown Length: Floor
Train Style: Attached
Train Length: Chapel
Fabric: Organza
Embellishments: Beading
Special Features: Plus Size Available
Color: White or Ivory
Size: 2 - 20

6 other products in the same category: