#3514 Style like (2014 Cheap Hi Lo Sequin Long Gown by Jovani Prom 6760 Dress)

$373.99

12 Review(s)

DETAILS

Product Details

Our shop selling 2014 new style for designer prom dresses by Jovani. Jovani prom dresses on sale, short black dresses, and strapless evening gowns for prom 2014. Jovani Designer Dresses such as prom dresses, evening dresses, short dresses and wedding dresses will make you Look more beautiful than you've imagined.
This fabulous hi lo sequin long gown by Jovani Prom 6760 is sure to make you stand out from the crowd. This intricately beaded floor length gown flatters your legs in its hi lo skirt style. It features a striking sweetheart neckline and a fitted bodice to add more elegance and sophistication to your look. This ensemble has a mid back design and it is strapless to show off your gorgeous features. It has a total length of 48 inches when measured from waist to hem. Note: For dry clean only.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

2014 Cheap Hi Lo Sequin Long Gown by Jovani Prom 6760 Dress

Reviews

Grade 
06/01/2016

Very pleased, it's perfect!

I ordered this dress on May 7 and received it May 31. I was nervous as to whether or not the dress would look like the stock photo or look/feel cheaply made. It was PERFECT! I had the dress custom made to my measurements (small waist, large hips/butt) and color. I had to made with the color swatch number 85, which is a light gold. Then I had an ivory lace over top. It's exactly as I had imagined! It's pretty comfortable too. I'm also 6' tall, so I made sure it would be long enough, and it's perfect! I have lost a bit of weight around my hips since I took the measurements, so I'll need to have it taken in a bit, but it's absolutely perfect. I tried on a similar dress from a bridal store and it cost $1500!! I'd highly recommend this dress! Plus, the extra $30 for custom size/color is probably cheaper than paying a seamstress to alter the dress from a standard size. I will update after the wedding with more pictures once it has been altered to fit my weight loss.

Grade 
04/28/2016

Very comfy dress

Definitely a retro dress, and needs a petticoat in my opinion, which i got and makes it look even better. It fits snugly but like other people have said, the material has some stretch to it. I needed help zipping it up and initially thought it wouldn't zip but after it got going it was fine. Very comfy with the added stretch - I got an XL and usually wear a 14-16, fits well. I'm trying to decide whether to wear it to my garden party or to a "hat" luncheon fundraiser. It would work for either. For the price it is a great dress. Prime shipping got here in 2 days.

Grade 
03/29/2016

Great value!

Well made of quality cloth. Very pleased with this dress. Wasn't expecting such quality for this price.

Grade 
03/28/2016

Perfect for summer with or without leggings or shorts

Perfect for summer with or without leggings or shorts. The material is lightweight but not clingy. You will want to hang dry as it will shrink. Obviously I did just that but it is ok cause it can still be worn as just a top without dress option

Grade 
12/17/2015

Cute dress, fun and flirty

Sidecca Retro 1950s Polka Dot Smock Halter Swing Plus Size Dress-Royal-X-LargeI really liked this dress, fun and flirty. There was only two small problems, the top was a little big, but easily fixed with a dart on both sides under the arm, and the straps were sewn on strangely, have to remove them and sew them on correctly.

Grade 
12/03/2015

Fits great!

Fits great!

Grade 
08/18/2015

Five Stars

Smaller than expeced but it's so pretty!

Grade 
06/18/2015

Cute and trendy

I have been looking for a royal blue colored dress, this is perfect!

Grade 
05/16/2015

awesome dress

omg i love it!! its nice feeling too! can't wait to buy another!!

Grade 
05/09/2015

Perfect dress for any occasion.

Finally! I found my rehearsal dinner dress. I have been searching high and low for this dress, and emsupergown.com comes through. This dress is so comfortable and I cannot wait to wear it! I purchased the 12. I am 5'11, 180 pounds, and curvy.

Grade 
04/14/2015

Five Stars

Love it

Grade 
11/24/2014

Maholo for your great service and beautiful dresses

Silky soft material full of vibrant colors. My hula class will appear in a rainbow of colors. We bought every color! The dresses arrived in just a few days with a hand written personal note. Maholo for your great service and beautiful dresses.

Write a review

Product Details

Our shop selling 2014 new style for designer prom dresses by Jovani. Jovani prom dresses on sale, short black dresses, and strapless evening gowns for prom 2014. Jovani Designer Dresses such as prom dresses, evening dresses, short dresses and wedding dresses will make you Look more beautiful than you've imagined.
This fabulous hi lo sequin long gown by Jovani Prom 6760 is sure to make you stand out from the crowd. This intricately beaded floor length gown flatters your legs in its hi lo skirt style. It features a striking sweetheart neckline and a fitted bodice to add more elegance and sophistication to your look. This ensemble has a mid back design and it is strapless to show off your gorgeous features. It has a total length of 48 inches when measured from waist to hem. Note: For dry clean only.

6 other products in the same category: