#4225 Style like (2014 Cheap Cap Sleeves Gown by La Femme 19913 Dress)

$402.99

5 Review(s)

DETAILS

Product Details

La Femme dresses are crafted to hold the attention of everyone in the room. Radiant colors, youthful cuts, and fetching designs set them apart from other designer dresses. A-list celebrities are frequently seen wearing dresses by La Femme at upscale events, on the red carpet, and out and about. Although most known for their prom dresses, La Femme carries dresses that are appropriate for all formal occasions. Whether you're an adventurous fashionista or in the market for a more classic look, MissesDressy has all the current, top-tier La Femme designs available for you!
Look and feel like a goddess in 19913 by La Femme. This elegant gown features sweetheart neckline and cap sleeves. With jewel adorned lace bodice. he torso area is sheer lace, with the back having the same lace and a keyhole cutout. A flowy floor length skirt will make you look majestic.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

2014 Cheap Cap Sleeves Gown by La Femme 19913 Dress

Reviews

Grade 
04/19/2016

I want every color

I love this dress!! I'm 5'2 and it's not too long for me it's perfect

Grade 
03/15/2016

this dress if perfect for semi-casual and dressy attire situatio

I bought this dress initially for our company Christmas party but it did not arrive on time. I wore it to a funeral and to work a couple of times. I plan on wearing it for all the graduation ceremonies my job holds. I work for a college that hold graduations every quarter. and I am required to speak at each one, this dress if perfect for semi-casual and dressy attire situations.

Grade 
01/23/2016

but it fit nice & tight with a little stretch so it shows ...

It was small, if I could've got an xl, I would have...my normal wear is a large, but it fit nice & tight with a little stretch so it shows off all of your curves...it's sexy though I ordered the red one

Grade 
01/15/2016

I love it!

The material is much higher quality than I would have ever expected for the price, I ordered a small based off of other reviews and it fits very well! I love it!

Grade 
05/28/2015

Love thid

Light weight material! Fits great & I just love it!

Write a review

Product Details

La Femme dresses are crafted to hold the attention of everyone in the room. Radiant colors, youthful cuts, and fetching designs set them apart from other designer dresses. A-list celebrities are frequently seen wearing dresses by La Femme at upscale events, on the red carpet, and out and about. Although most known for their prom dresses, La Femme carries dresses that are appropriate for all formal occasions. Whether you're an adventurous fashionista or in the market for a more classic look, MissesDressy has all the current, top-tier La Femme designs available for you!
Look and feel like a goddess in 19913 by La Femme. This elegant gown features sweetheart neckline and cap sleeves. With jewel adorned lace bodice. he torso area is sheer lace, with the back having the same lace and a keyhole cutout. A flowy floor length skirt will make you look majestic.

5 other products in the same category: