#4228 Style like (Fashion 2014 Best Pink Ball Gown Sweet La Femme Short Cocktail Dress 18902)

$386.99

4 Review(s)

DETAILS

Product Details

Beaded Ball Gown
Prom Dress by La Femme Short Cocktail 18902. Extra sweet yet flirty sparkling cocktail dress with large jewel encrusted bodice, full sequin skirt and beaded waistband. Back zipper closure. Shown in Aqua, Light Gold, Light Pink, and White.TJ Formal is an authorized retailer of La Femme dresses. Shop with confidence that you are getting an authentic La Femme Dress from TJ Formal!

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Fashion 2014 Best Pink Ball Gown Sweet La Femme Short Cocktail Dress 18902

Reviews

Grade 
04/19/2016

Five Stars

Fits as expected and looks like the picture

Grade 
03/16/2016

Beautiful Dress and Excellent Value

Our seventeen year-old daughter is very happy! We looked all over the Phoenix valley for a modest prom dress for my daughter's first prom. She is petite, dislikes the "club look" and is very fussy about what she wears (typical I suppose). When we failed to find something in a city of over 4.5 million people... we tried to find a dress on the internet. We considered buying a dress on online a little risky because you can't try on the dress, or the seller. What few reviews we found for prom dresses and sites indicated longer than expected delays, size issues and often quality issues. So we went to our “go to” internet seller—emsupergown.com-- and found this Tidetell Elegant Floor Length Bride’s Maid dress. The reviews were all very high. The price was extremely competitive. And we quickly found that the customer service was 100% typical emsupergown.com. We can't say enough positive about our experience. We saw the dress was shipping from China and the turn-around time ranged from 4 to 6 weeks. But that timeframe worked for us, and given emsupergown.com's cancellation, return, etc. policies we placed the order. Immediately we received instructions on how to measure our daughter for a custom fit. They were very easy to follow and thorough. In just over 2 weeks the dress landed in Phoenix from China via expedited shipping. The appliquéd sequined design was sewn well, the dress was fully lined with quality material, the flow from the body was smooth and there was no puckering. It was packaged well and fit perfectly except for the length. We believe this style is meant to flow onto the floor a few inches, but since it was to be used as a prom dress it needed to be a little shorter to accommodate dancing. We had the length altered locally, but it still proved to be an excellent value. As always, great emsupergown.com products and service. We could not have been more pleased.

Grade 
03/14/2016

BUY IT!

I absolutely love this dress! It is so comfortable and fun to wear. I have gotten many compliments while wearing it. It has become my favorite go to outfit.

Grade 
05/29/2015

worth every penny

this will be my first buy Of many with celebrity stylist.this is the most I have ever paid for an outfit on emsupergown.com but the item is worth the more luxuries price

Write a review

Product Details

Beaded Ball Gown
Prom Dress by La Femme Short Cocktail 18902. Extra sweet yet flirty sparkling cocktail dress with large jewel encrusted bodice, full sequin skirt and beaded waistband. Back zipper closure. Shown in Aqua, Light Gold, Light Pink, and White.TJ Formal is an authorized retailer of La Femme dresses. Shop with confidence that you are getting an authentic La Femme Dress from TJ Formal!

5 other products in the same category: