#7387 Style like (Cheap 2014 New Style Lela Rose Wedding Collection Tompkins Square Park Wedding Dress)

$356.99

9 Review(s)

DETAILS

Product Details

Silk Radzmir Gown with Filigree Crystal Embroidered Tulle Open Back

Silhouette: Fit-N-Flare
Neckline: Sheer
Waist: Natural
Gown Length: Floor
Sleeve Length: Short
Train Style: Attached
Train Length: Chapel
Sleeve Style: Cap
Fabric: Silk
Embellishments: Beading, Embroidery
Special Features: Open Back
Color: Ivory
Size: 0 - 14

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Cheap 2014 New Style Lela Rose Wedding Collection Tompkins Square Park Wedding Dress

Cheap 2014 New Style Lela Rose Wedding Collection Tompkins Square Park Wedding Dress

Reviews

Grade 
04/19/2016

Five Stars

Love it

Grade 
02/10/2016

Five Stars

Fits great!

Grade 
09/28/2015

Excellent quality and value!

I wore this dress to a 1920's-themed event and was looking for a dress that didn't look like a Halloween costume. The dress was delivered in 2 days and looks even nicer in person than online! I usually wear a size 4 so I ordered the XS/S and it fit very well. The dress has a black lining that ends about mid-thigh, with the fringe hitting just below my knees. There is a side zipper that makes it much easier to take on and off. Overall, I was very happy with this dress because it did not look like a cheap costume at all. It was comfortable to wear and fit in perfectly with the 1920's theme, and the best part was the price!

Grade 
06/26/2015

it looks so good on her

Bought the dress for my mom, it looks so good on her! The fabric is better then expected.

Grade 
01/15/2015

Five Stars

excelente

Grade 
12/25/2014

It fit well and was of good quality. The item was as pictured

My wife wore this as part of her costume for the Ren. Faire. It fit well and was of good quality. The item was as pictured.

Grade 
09/05/2014

Five Stars

Very pretty

Grade 
03/24/2014

Perfect party dress

Beautiful dress with vintage yet modern design. Flattering and well made. Can be worn many places so its worth it

Grade 
04/19/2013

Wow!

I bought this dress for a fancy dinner my husband and I had on Valentine's Day and it was a perfect choice. The runching creates a wonderful silhouette and the dress hugs your whole body. The length is great too, right at the calf. If you have a curvy body and full bust, this is the dress for you. Definitely wear a support or slimming undergarment with this.

Write a review

Product Details

Silk Radzmir Gown with Filigree Crystal Embroidered Tulle Open Back

Silhouette: Fit-N-Flare
Neckline: Sheer
Waist: Natural
Gown Length: Floor
Sleeve Length: Short
Train Style: Attached
Train Length: Chapel
Sleeve Style: Cap
Fabric: Silk
Embellishments: Beading, Embroidery