#7547 Style like (Cheap 2014 New Style Long Designer Fashion Maggie Sottero Wedding Dresses Velma)

$440.99

17 Review(s)

DETAILS

Product Details

A return to romance is found in this fit and flare gown. Beaded embroidered lace on a tulle bodice features sparkling Swarovski crystals, while a bouquet of handmade flowers accent a Venice Organza skirt. Finished with corset back closure.

Color:Same as first image color help

If you want to change the color of belt, straps and three-dimensional flower of the dress, please leave us a massage when you place the order.

Sizesize help

Custom Made US 2
EU 32
UK 6
US 4
EU 34
UK 8
US 6
EU 36
UK 10
US 8
EU 38
UK 12
US 10
EU 40
UK 14
US 12
EU 42
UK 16
US 14
EU 44
UK 18
US 16
EU 46
UK 20
US 14W
EU 44
UK 18
US 16W
EU 46
UK 20
US 18W
EU 48
UK 22
US 20W
EU 50
UK 24
US 22W
EU 52
UK 26
US 24W
EU 54
UK 28
US 26W
EU 56
UK 30

Event Date

Time needing the product

Add to wishlist

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Details

Cheap 2014 New Style Long Designer Fashion Maggie Sottero Wedding Dresses Velma

Reviews

Grade 
04/29/2016

Perfect!

I absolutely adore this dress. Fits perfectly! It has the laced up back as well as a hidden zipper. It has the right amount of poof to it for my tastes. It comes to my knees and I'm 5'6-5'7. I ordered this dress for graduation I will be updating my review when I have better pictures from graduation in June. It has an adorable lace layer of the skirt underneath the top layer of tulle it's so cute!

Grade 
04/26/2016

Happy with this dress

Very happy with this dress. Constructed well, needs some slight altering but very beautiful.

Grade 
04/20/2016

Five Stars

Very very beautiful! Great fit. Great price. Would recommend to anyone!

Grade 
02/24/2016

but was longer than I expected so very good! Could be used as dr

was worried about length, but was longer than I expected so very good! Could be used as dress or shirt with leggings.

Grade 
02/23/2016

Love this dress!!

Absolutely love this dress! Fits perfectly and the material is extremely comfortable! Perfect to wear as a coverup or night on the town!

Grade 
02/04/2016

Fits like a glove!

Beautiful dress. Fits like a glove! I am 5'2" , usually wear a size 8 or 10 - and I purchased a Large. This dress is very well made - a real value for the price.

Grade 
02/01/2016

Five Stars

Great price. Great dress. I love that it comes in different colors too!

Grade 
11/05/2015

Adorable!

I absolutely love this dress so much. I received it two days before I was even supposed to. It has an adorable fit, the fabric is quite nics, and I love the lace detailing in it. I am 5'4" and about 135 lbs and it fits me quite nicely. Its a little short, but that is just because I have a big butt. I'm also very hippy, but it's not tight in my hips at all. I would definitely recommend wearing a slip underneath it, though. That would be my only complaint, but I don't mind wearing a slip at all, so I'd still give it a 5/5.

Grade 
09/25/2015

Five Stars

Good fit

Grade 
06/10/2015

Fit as expected.

The sizing was just about perfect. The dress itself is very comfortable and flattering.Note that, I purchased three different dresses of this same brand ¡°LUOUSE¡± and they all fit differently. Be sure to check your size before buying.

Grade 
03/04/2015

Five Stars

Love it, be mindful it's very form fitting. But a cute dress!

Grade 
02/17/2015

Five Stars

I loved it on my wife!

Grade 
07/31/2014

Five Stars

Very soft

Grade 
11/20/2013

FUN!

EVERYONE has commented on how I dress. Feels comfortable and I don't need to add any accessories to the outfit!! LOVE IT!

Grade 
10/27/2013

Great color!

This dress is great for a beach vacation! I love that it is long enough for me. I am 5'8" and it is a great length.

Grade 
10/12/2013

exactly as advertised

The product is cotton and thin, and the medium fits my voluptuous size 8 perfectly. Very fun, but not a fancy fabric. I love it and so does my husband!

Grade 
01/16/2013

I would love to wear it!

This came in the mail while I was out of town. My daughter openned it and stole it! One day I said I love your top. She told me it was an order I had forgotten about and she loved it so much. She is bigger than me and it fits snug on her as a "top" Looking at it I could wear with leggins.

Write a review

Product Details

A return to romance is found in this fit and flare gown. Beaded embroidered lace on a tulle bodice features sparkling Swarovski crystals, while a bouquet of handmade flowers accent a Venice Organza skirt. Finished with corset back closure.

6 other products in the same category: